Sunday, October 18, 2015

Chocolate Hazelnut Pumpkin Bread

Chocolate Hazelnut Pumpkin Breadsprinkled with cinnamon with a side of coconut cream.

This lovely recipe comes from Juli Bauer's, Paleo Cookbook, which my brother so lovingly gave me for my birthday. Out of respect and support for the author, you can get the recipe by purchasing her cookbook in Amazon or your local bookstore. Also, follow here blog here, and instagram here.

DRUM-ROLL PLEASE!
What? This recipe was Mmmm Mmmm good. Two slices were consumed immediately. Judge me, I'm okay with it. It is under "Breakfast" in the cookbook, but likewise can be deemed as a dessert - depending on your point of view. It was fairly simple to make - though I cheated and bought a 100% cacao hazelnut spread that was totally paleo legit from a local specialty health food store. Apparently, hazelnuts aren't in season. If they were in the store, I completely missed them. That being said, raw cashews were sprinkled as a garnish. It still works. This is also husband approved.




1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks طبخ وخفق كريمة

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs
Site Meter